Our hats are made from 100% pure Australian wool and natural straw and are intended to last years in your wardrobe. Here are a few easy way to keep your hat in beautiful shape, for years to come:
- Spot clean any light stains with a damp cloth. You can also use a soft bristle hat brush to remove dust or debris on our wool hats.
- The best way to remove lint and pet hair from your hat is using a sticky lint roller or a piece of scotch tape.
- A garment steamer or the steam from an iron will help reshape the crown or uneven brim. Simply steam the hat and reshape the brim and crown with your hands.
- To reshape an uneven brim on our straw hats, get the straw damp with a wet cloth and use a blow dryer to dry the straw on a flat surface.
- To reshape an uneven brim on our wool hats, steam around the entire brim and press down on a clean, flat surface with your hands. Keep on flat surface until completely cooled.
- The best way to store your hat is hanging on the wall and not flat on a table.
- Avoid using stain removers and hot iron on the wool, as it can permanently damage it.